Here you have some things to be done in or around Javea:
- Walk past Cala Blanca to snorkel in Caleta de Dins creek.
- Hike to Portitxol beach to take some photos of the blue doors and, maybe, get some drinks in Cala Clemence restaurant.
- Eat a ‘paella de marisco’ (seafood paella) in the port promenade. Suggested restaurants: Piri-Piri, El Pòsit and Noray
- Walk to Arenal Beach from the house, along the coastline, past Acequia de la Noria (roman canal to get the sea water to ‘Saladar’ Salt Marsh).
- Visit the network of viewpoints which have been selected due to their stunning vistas along some 25 kilometres of cliffs.
- On Thursday mornings: go to Javea street market in Plaza de la Constitución.
- On Sundays: go to Jesus Pobre farmers’ market to buy some typical food in the riurau.
- Eat some tapas in Mercado de Jávea, after wandering around the historical quarter. It is worthwhile visiting some tourist attractions: San Bartolomé Fortress Church, Archeological Museum, Ayuntamiento…
- Walk along ‘Ruta de los Acantilados‘ (cliffs route) .
- Visit Altea, Moraira, Benissa…
- Get the ferry/catamaran to Denia and back. Tickets can be bought in Mundo Marino website or in the office in front of Javea port.
- Check the events in the Tourist Office official page. During summer they inform about the Circus street shows In Arenal, guided tours, popular festivities…
- Check the events in https://www.javeamigos.com/whats-on-in-javea.php