Here you have some things to be done in or around Javea:
- Walk past Cala Blanca to snorkel in Caleta de Dins creek.
- Hike to Portitxol beach/Cala Barraca to view an amazing sunrise (photo above) or take some photos of the blue doors. Maybe you will feel like getting some drinks in Cala Clemence restaurant (photo below).
- Eat a ‘paella de marisco’ (seafood paella) in the port promenade. Suggested restaurants: Piri-Piri, El Pòsit and Noray
- Walk to Arenal Beach from the house, along the coastline, past Acequia de la Noria (roman canal to get the sea water to ‘Saladar’ Salt Marsh).
- Visit the network of viewpoints which have been selected due to their stunning vistas along some 25 kilometres of cliffs.
- On Thursday mornings: go to Javea street market in Plaza de la Constitución.
- On Sundays: go to Jesus Pobre farmers’ market to buy some typical food in the riurau.
- Eat some tapas in Mercado de Jávea, after wandering around the historical quarter. It is worthwhile visiting some tourist attractions: San Bartolomé Fortress Church, Archeological Museum, Ayuntamiento…
- Walk along ‘Ruta de los Acantilados‘ (cliffs route) .
- Visit Altea, Moraira, Benissa…
- Get the ferry/catamaran to Denia and back. Tickets can be bought in Mundo Marino website or in the office in front of Javea port.
- Check the events in the Tourist Office official page. During summer they inform about the Circus street shows In Arenal, guided tours, popular festivities…
- Check the events in www.javeamigos.com